We Are O.NE. Series. Let’s make this a place where I get to be me and you get to be you. Let’s make this a place where together, we are O.NE. Put your hands in the middle and share your story.
I am extremely ambitious and have a work ethic like no other. I also sincerely want everybody to succeed and will do whatever I can to assist with that.
Living in Omaha has helped introduce me to people who have supported me along the path of entrepreneurship.
How do you make a difference in this community?
- I started the Female Entrepreneurship brunch to create camaraderie and collaboration between female entrepreneurs of all career paths and walks of life.
- I provide consultations through my business, EBE Films, for video projects or social media marketing. This enables me to find out what the client needs, not only through services I am able to provide to them but also what other areas they need assistance with.
- Finding someone who can travel internationally and take pictures of other people and culture. And then sharing those with my community because many may not get to experience those places that I’ve been.
- Creating a sense of oneness and unity because we all really aren’t that different. Or simply teaching my science workshops to children to exercise my passion for helping to guide the next generation of leaders.
- Hosting events that always highlight small business and entrepreneurs because I know how hard it is to fight to be seen, and succeed.
I find a way to incorporate my passions in almost everything I do. Always bringing my passions with me enables me to provide service in a way only I can.