BUSINESS OF THE MONTH
Your Contributions Make a Difference.
Being recognized as a Business of the Month is an acknowledgement of your valuable contributions to the Omaha business community.
Each month, this distinction is given to a Greater Omaha member business. This business excels in more areas than one – pride in their business, top-notch customer service and an enviable work culture, to name a few.
The recipient is saluted by the Chamber’s board of director’s and featured on our website. Read more about our recent winners.
Nominate a Business.
We want to hear the stories of the hard-working businesses whose contributions elevate our region and make it a better place for everyone to do business, work and live.
SVP, Business Development
- Nominations are accepted online at any time.
- Companies may nominate themselves or be nominated by a third party.
- Companies must be a for-profit business.
- Nominations are reviewed by Chamber and sponsor representatives.
- All nominated businesses or individuals must be Greater Omaha Chamber members based in the Greater Omaha metropolitan area: Cass, Dodge, Douglas, Sarpy and Washington counties in Nebraska and Pottawattamie County in Iowa.
- Final Business of the Month winners will be notified by a member of the Greater Omaha Chamber staff and featured in an article on the Chamber’s website, as well as mentioned throughout the Chamber’s social media channels.
Download a complete list of past winners from 2004 to present.
We sat down with Jay Durmaskin, senior VP of sales and marketing, and Lloyd Elam, owner of DBS Burke to discuss their success and involvement in the Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce. DBS Burke is a marketing services company specializing in direct mail campaigns....
"We hope to change the way we build houses in the world." At the heart of Omaha stands a business that is reshaping the construction landscape – Heartland Steel, the first Cold Roll Steel Manufacturer in the city and surrounding area. Specializing in the production of...
"When I created this business, it was founded on a mission and a set of values. Through all the growth, change, and creative endeavors, I have kept coming back around to that mission and those values,” said Dr. Kristin Engel. Those values include providing top-notch...