The Economic Development Partnership
We are a seven-county economic development program,
one of the few who truly work collaboratively across
boundary lines. We work to create jobs and encourage
capital investment in the metropolitan region
for the benefit of all.
We attract business from a variety of growing industries. And it’s no wonder. The region offers many qualities key to economic success, including: a solid, hard-working and educated workforce; available commercial real estate in a variety of specifications and locations; lower costs and available incentives for business; and a decidedly pro-business environment.
The Partnership brings together the economic development organizations of:
- Advance Southwest Iowa Corporation (Pottawattamie County)
- Cass County Nebraska Economic Development Council
- Gateway Development Corporation (Washington County)
- Greater Fremont Development Council (Dodge County)
- Greater Omaha Chamber (Douglas County)
- Nebraska City Area Economic Development Corporation (Otoe County)
- Sarpy County Economic Development Corporation (Sarpy County)