The REACH Beyond Mentoring Program was launched in June of 2017 to provide a structured resource to top-performing small and emerging construction contractors to get them to the next level. A selection committee reviews applications, interviews candidates and chooses the class of 10-15 protégés.
Applications are due by September 20, 2019
Applications must be completed in one sitting. Please ensure to set aside one hour of uninterrupted time to dedicate towards providing thorough and thoughtful responses to the application questions.
- Leadership – Equipped with tools to inspire and motivate others
- Knowledge – Exposed to industry leaders and best practices
- Relationship – Strong and diverse networks and partnerships
- Program is open to Greater Omaha area small & emerging construction firms that have been in business for a minimum of two years
- MUST be a registered REACH participant. If not registered, join today.
- Program tuition: $1,750 (Program Value: $3,500)
- Program runs with monthly pillars and quarterly seminars.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.