The Greater Omaha Chamber Young Professionals is welcoming and celebrating its new slate of YP Council members – fourteen energetic and engaged young professionals.
Aligned with the goals to attract and retain talent in the region, the YP Council serves two primary roles: be the voice of young professionals for Greater Omaha Chamber initiatives and act as a community advocate on issues impacting young professionals.
2020 YP Council Members
- Haley Armstrong, Nebraska Medicine
- Paul Blazek, Estate Planning Law Group of Blazek & Gregg
- Kelsey Christensen, Physicians Mutual
- Katie Cunningham, College Possible
- Justin Ferguson, Nebraska Medicine
- Krystal Fox, Fiserv
- Emily Kenney, Mutual of Omaha
- Patrick Kilcoyne, United Way of the Midlands
- Makaila McGruder, Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Laurel Oetken, Flywheel
- Fernanda Reutzel, Physicians Mutual
- Patrick Roy, State Senator John Lowe
- Tiffany Sessions, Nebraska Extension/4-H
- Darius Smith, Home Depot Pro
Council members apply and are selected for three-year terms. New member orientation will take place mid-November and terms officially start in January. They meet monthly and represent young professionals at a number of community events. In addition to the YP Summit, council involvements include the action-focused State of Our City event, the welcome event INTRO, survey projects and various diversity and inclusion initiatives.