Deepen Your Connection to the Community.
We host a variety of networking events each year. That’s lots of chances for you to make professional connections with potential business partners or clients. We also offer a range of professional development opportunities from one-time webinars to 10-month leadership programs.
Coffee & Contacts
Start your day with a pick-me-up of positivity during a coffee meetup. Join nearly 100 fellow professionals to forge new relationships, exchange contact info and enjoy a chat over a fresh cup. Coffee & Contacts will introduce you to a member business, while you introduce yourself to fellow business professionals.
At in-person events, we offer businesses an opportunity to have a vendor table. As a table vendor at Coffee & Contacts, you’re invited to put your best business foot forward with samples, brochures, flyers and more.
Each event is attended by more than 100 area influencers from business owners and corporate executives to nonprofit coordinators and solo-preneurs. You’ll meet new peers and possibly connect with someone seeking your unique services.
Only five table vendors are selected for each Coffee and Contacts; so, don’t miss the opportunity to be part of this elite group. Tables are available on a first come, first serve basis. To reserve your spot, view the Coffee and Contacts dates below, pick the event you’d like to host at and follow the vendor registration link.
Only available at in-person events. Late Fee or Walk-in: Not Available
- Payment is due to secure the space.
- Set-up begins at 7 a.m. and needs to be completed by 7:30 a.m.
- Tables cannot be removed, or left unattended, prior to 9 a.m.
- Each vendor will be provided a 6ft table and black tablecloth. Remaining items and materials are the responsibility of the vendor.
- Free-standing displays must not exceed the table space and must be set up by 7:30 a.m. on the day of the event. Please be courteous and do not block other tables.
- Vendors can do a drawing at their table, but it will not be announced over the mic. Vendors are responsible for contacting the winner.
- All parties are responsible for removal of equipment by 9:30 a.m. on the day of the event.
- A seven-day notice is required if the reserving business cancels. No refunds will be granted after this date.
Questions? Contact Morgan Frushour
Increase Your Brand Recognition.
With a variety of networking events each year, there are plenty of opportunities to show your brand's support for the Omaha community and key initiatives. Showcase your business in front of hundreds of potential customers.
Host an Event at Your Location.
Interested in welcoming 100s of local business professionals into your location? We host dozens of networking events each year, and we're looking for venues and event sponsors for the 2022 season.
We host a dozen or more annual conferences and events each year. Connect with others in your industry. Celebrate the achievements of Omaha businesses. Champion the next generation and help your employees grow professionally.
If the Omaha Public School District is closed for inclement weather, the event will be canceled.
Photo and Video Release:
By registering and participating in this event, you consent to the recording of your likeness, image, and/or voice and authorize the Greater Omaha Chamber to use photographs, video, and audio recordings containing your likeness, image, and/or voice in any medium for any purpose.