What is the Landing Crew?
An exclusive network of corporate talent recruiters and acquisition professionals launched to help members meet their – and our region’s – talent and workforce needs.
What is the purpose of the group?
Joining the Landing Crew allows recruiting professionals to:
- Share information and best practices
- Create opportunities to recruit individuals to the region
- Serve as resources with others in their field
- Share resumes
Who is eligible to join the Landing Crew?
Corporate talent recruiters and acquisition/human resources professionals who work for Chamber-member companies
How do I join?
Those interested are asked to complete a short application for two purposes:
- To ensure no one company dominates the group and conversations
- To limit the network to corporate talent recruiters/acquisition professionals versus individuals looking to sell to those people.
Applicants must be employed by a Chamber-member company. Click here for a member directory.
Questions? Contact Lynda Shafer, Leader Leader.
The Landing Crew: Prepare for Landing!