Join us for a night celebrating brilliance.
For some, their names are as recognizable as a leading household brand. For others, their work stands as a testament to their innovative thinking and never-say-never commitment to their business, industry and the community. Every year, past and present outstanding Omaha-area business leaders become part of the Omaha Business Hall of Fame at a gala event.
Initiated in 1993 as part of the Greater Omaha Chamber’s centennial anniversary, the Hall of Fame event includes dinner reception, induction ceremony and dessert. Achievements are then showcased in a permanent display at The Durham Museum.
Wednesday, April 15, 2020 | 6 – 9:30 p.m.
Holland Performing Arts Center | 1200 Douglas St.
6 p.m. | Hors d’oeuvres Dinner & Cocktail Hour
7:30 p.m. | Induction Ceremony
9 p.m. | Dessert Reception
Patron Package of 4 Tickets: $1,550 (Members Only)
Includes reserved seating during the induction ceremony, your group name listed in the program*, parking vouchers and dessert.
*Reserve by March 26 to be included in the event program.
Single Ticket: $250 Member | $275 Non-Member
Includes the hors d’oeuvres dinner, cocktails, open seating during the induction ceremony, a parking voucher and dessert.
$150 of each ticket is tax deductible. Business attire.
Reservations are due Apr. 8, 2020. No refunds for cancellations will be granted after this date.
Physical ticket(s) and parking pass(es) will be mailed to the purchaser after March 23, 2020.
Questions? Contact Christine Fortier, coordinator – special events.
Celebrate their brilliance. Learn from their profound legacies of achievement. Redefine your own sense of what’s possible.
For a list of all Omaha Business Hall of Fame members, click here.
The Greater Omaha Chamber annually inducts civic and business leaders whose accomplishments are both outstanding and historically significant. There is no set number of inductees that will be selected in any year.
Nominations for the 2020 Omaha Business Hall of Fame have closed. Nominations for the 2021 Omaha Business Hall of Fame will open on Thursday, April 16, 2020. For a list of all members, click here.
- Preserve the role of individual business achievement in Greater Omaha’s history through a permanent Omaha Business Hall of Fame
- Recognize individuals who have contributed to the business history of the Greater Omaha area in some significant manner, either through sustained superior accomplishment or through a specific important achievement
- Foster recognition by the general public of the importance of business and free enterprise to the development, future growth and overall quality of life in Greater Omaha
- Contribute to the overall business image of Greater Omaha
- Professionals and persons from large and small businesses who have made an outstanding contribution to the free enterprise system will be considered. The individual may be the founder or someone who contributed significantly to company development and may be active, retired or deceased. Civic and/or philanthropic activities are relevant but not the primary factor in selection.
- The volunteer selection committee seeks individuals representing ethnic diversity who have demonstrated exceptional business leadership within their community.
- The laureates may or may not currently hold the position in which they achieved major success and for which they are being honored.
- Nominees must have resided in the Greater Omaha metropolitan area during their contribution to the community but do not need to currently reside there.
For more information about the Omaha Business Hall of Fame Gala, contact Christine Fortier, coordinator – special events.
Photo and Video Release:
By registering and participating in this event, you consent to the recording of your likeness, image, and/or voice and authorize the Greater Omaha Chamber to use photographs, video, and audio recordings containing your likeness, image, and/or voice in any medium for any purpose.