Omaha Business Hall of FameAugust 25, 2021
Honoring Omaha’s Business Past and Present. Igniting its Future.
Every year, we recognize Omaha-area business luminaries for their incredible legacies and commitment to their business, industry and community. Honorees are inducted into the Omaha Business Hall of Fame at a brilliant gala supporting the next generation of Omaha professionals.
Initiated in 1993 as part of the Greater Omaha Chamber’s centennial anniversary, the Omaha Business Hall of Fame event includes an hors d’oeuvres dinner and cocktail hour, induction ceremony and dessert reception. Achievements are then showcased in a permanent exhibit at The Durham Museum.
See the full list of past Omaha Business Hall of Fame inductees
August 25, 2021
Holland Performing Arts Center | 1200 Douglas St.
6 p.m. | Hors d’oeuvres Dinner & Cocktail Hour
7:30 p.m. | Induction Ceremony
9 p.m. | Dessert Reception
Tickets go on sale June 14.
Celebrate their brilliance. Learn from their profound legacies of achievement. Redefine your own sense of what’s possible.
Learn more about the 2021 Inductees.
Nominations for the 2022 Omaha Business Hall of Fame will open on August 26, 2021.
- Preserve the role of individual business achievement in Greater Omaha’s history through a permanent Omaha Business Hall of Fame.
- Recognize individuals who have contributed to the business history of the Greater Omaha area in some significant manner, either through sustained superior accomplishment or through a specific important achievement.
- Foster recognition by the general public of the importance of business and free enterprise to the development, future growth and overall quality of life in Greater Omaha.
- Contribute to the overall business image of Greater Omaha.
- Professionals and persons from large and small businesses who have made an outstanding contribution to the free enterprise system will be considered. The individual may be the founder or someone who contributed significantly to company development and may be active, retired or deceased. Civic and/or philanthropic activities are relevant but not the primary factor in selection.
- The volunteer selection committee seeks individuals representing ethnic diversity who have demonstrated exceptional business leadership within their community.
- The laureates may or may not currently hold the position in which they achieved major success and for which they are being honored.
- Nominees must have resided in the Greater Omaha metropolitan area during their contribution to the community but do not need to currently reside there.
- There is no set number of inductees that will be selected in any year.
Photo and Video Release:
By registering and participating in this event, you consent to the recording of your likeness, image, and/or voice and authorize the Greater Omaha Chamber to use photographs, video, and audio recordings containing your likeness, image, and/or voice in any medium for any purpose.