Omaha Business Hall of Fame
For some, their names are as recognizable as a leading household brand. For others, their work stands as a testament to their innovative thinking and never-say-never commitment to their business, industry and the community. Every year, past and present outstanding Omaha-area business leaders become part of the Omaha Business Hall of Fame at a gala event.
Initiated in 1993 as part of the Greater Omaha Chamber’s centennial anniversary, the Hall of Fame event includes dinner reception, induction ceremony and dessert. Achievements are then showcased in a permanent display at The Durham Museum.
• Preserve the role of individual business achievement in Greater Omaha’s history through a permanent Omaha Business Hall of Fame
• Recognize men and women who have contributed to the business history of the Greater Omaha area in some significant manner, either through sustained superior accomplishment or through a specific important achievement
• Foster recognition by the general public of the importance of business and free enterprise to the development, future growth and overall quality of life in Greater Omaha
• Contribute to the overall business image of Greater Omaha
- Professionals and persons from large and small businesses who have made an outstanding contribution to the free enterprise system will be considered. The individual may be the founder or someone who contributed significantly to company development and may be active, retired or deceased. Civic and/or philanthropic activities are relevant but not the primary factor in selection.
- The volunteer selection committee seeks individuals representing ethnic diversity who have demonstrated exceptional business leadership within their community.
- The laureates may or may not currently hold the position in which they achieved major success and for which they are being honored.
- Nominees must have resided in the Greater Omaha metropolitan area during their contribution to the community but do not need to currently reside there.
Celebrate their profound legacies of achievement. Learn from their experience-honed insights. Redefine your own sense of what’s possible.
Larry Courtnage, Owner and Chairman – C&A Industries, Inc.
Bruce E. Grewcock, Chairman and CEO – Kiewit
Dianne Seeman Lozier, Corporate Counsel – Lozier Corporation, Vice-Chair – The Lozier Foundation
Dan O’Neill, President (retired) – First National Bank
Dr. Maryanne Stevens, RSM, President – College of Saint Mary
For a list of all Omaha Business Hall of Fame members, click here.
For more information about the Omaha Business Hall of Fame Gala, contact Christine Fortier, coordinator – special events.
Photo and Video Release:
By registering and participating in this event, you consent to the recording of your likeness, image, and/or voice and authorize the Greater Omaha Chamber to use photographs, video, and audio recordings containing your likeness, image, and/or voice in any medium for any purpose.