Small Business of the Month
Your contributions are powerful indeed. This recognition lets you and everyone else know that your efforts are worthwhile.
Each month, this distinction is given to a Greater Omaha small business, with 50 or fewer employees. This business excels in more areas than one – pride in their business, top-notch customer service and an enviable work culture, to name a few.
The recipient is saluted by the Chamber’s board of director’s and featured on our website.
- Nominations are accepted online at any time. Scored nominations are kept for one year.
- Companies may nominate themselves or be nominated by a third party.
- Companies must be a for-profit business and employ 50 or fewer individuals.
- Nominations are scored quarterly by the Small Business of the Month Selection Committee, which is comprised of business leaders and past award recipients from the Greater Omaha area. Individual scores are kept confidential.
- All nominated businesses or individuals must be Greater Omaha Chamber members based in the Greater Omaha metropolitan area: Cass, Dodge, Douglas, Sarpy and Washington counties in Nebraska and Pottawattamie County in Iowa.
- Final Small Business of the Month winners will be notified by a member of the Greater Omaha Chamber staff and featured in a video and article on the Chamber’s website, as well as mentioned throughout the Chamber’s social media channels.
Small Business of the Year
- This award is chosen from the 12 Small Business of the Month winners from the previous year and is selected by the Small Business of the Month selection committee. The Small Business of the Year is awarded at the Business Excellence Awards in May.
We want to hear the stories of the hard-working businesses whose contributions elevate our region and make it a better place for everyone to do business, work and live.
Manager – Special Events