OMAHA, Neb., April 28, 2020 – The Greater Omaha Chamber today announced the 2020 Business Excellence Award winners, an annual tradition recognizing regional organizations in each of these categories: Leadership, Innovation, Philanthropy and Sustained Excellence.
Winners were selected from more than 50 nominations, by a committee comprised of representatives from six regional companies and the Greater Omaha Chamber.
The winners of a Business Excellence Award are:
- Bland & Associates, P.C.
- Do Space
- Farm Credit Services of America
- Hillcrest Health Services
- McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
- Monica Sempek Photography, LLC
- North End Teleservices
- Omaha Public Power District
- OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc.
- Project Harmony Child Advocacy Center
- Ronald McDonald House Charities in Omaha, Inc.
- Verdis Group
The 2019 Small Business of the Year is:
Small Business Awards Sponsor:
- Premier Bank
Also announced were the Greater Omaha Chamber’s Milestone Recipients, those organizations achieving 25, 50, 75, 100, 125 or 150 in business. Fifty-five organizations were recognized.