It’s 2019. Welcome to a wave of optimism. We’re hearing from our business owners across the region – they expect this year to be even stronger than 2018 across all categories: job growth, capital investment and sales revenue. We’re ready to do our part to support each and every one of you to grow and thrive!
That’s what drives us – being an essential partner for our world-class business community; representing your business interests all day, every day; elevating our entire region in the process. Thank you for your continued trust in us. We know every hour you engage in the Chamber is the result of conscious choices you’ve made to grow your business and this community.
In turn, here are just a few of the ways we plan to support your organization in 2019:
- Continue opportunities to build your client and customer connections with 75+ events, dozens of ribbon-cuttings and other pop-up gatherings
- Produce quality professional development with education series and single-session workshops on a variety of topics from leadership training to operational “how-tos”
- Accelerate digital visibility with a new and improved business directory, highly visited member news section and a social media presence with three channels and more than 27,000 followers
From a regional strength perspective, you and your business can continue counting on us to:
- Advocate for the most competitive business climate possible
- Focus our bi-state economic development partnership on growing the regional market, increasing your base of potential customers
- Launch an aggressive talent attraction and retention campaign to help develop and attract the people you need
- Increase our quality of life by advancing a new regional transit strategy over the next five years – helping move workers across the region, coordinating effort and investment in the urban core
- Supporting Offutt AFB and military operations and personnel
This new year is another year in which to thrive. Visit our events page to start planning how you’re going to grow your business and/or yourself this year. We encourage you to use us to increase visibility, expand personal and professional networks and gain relevant education.
Thank you for making Greater Omaha your home. We are a stronger community, economy and Chamber because of your enthusiastic participation and valued partnership.
Best wishes for a prosperous 2019!
Belong to the Chamber
Together, we accomplish so much more than any one person or business can accomplish alone.