As you may have heard, the Chamber is moving offices to the former building No. 5 on the Conagra Brands campus. After months of planning, packing and renovations, we’re ready for the big move!
Here are some important details to know:
- We are moving the week of April 23.
- Our staff will be working remotely during this week.
- All staff phone numbers and emails will remain the same.
Please update your records with our new address:
Greater Omaha Chamber
808 Conagra Dr., Ste. 400
Omaha, NE 68102
- Use this new address for mailings starting April 27.
Fun facts about our new space:
- Approximately 23,000 square feet of top-floor office space
- Space has room for 70 staff members
- Open floor plan for collaboration and innovation
- Easy, accessible parking for our members and guests
- Updated conference and meeting rooms equipped with new AV technologies
- The Startup Collaborative staff and fellows will move in as well
We’re celebrating two major happenings at June’s Coffee & Contacts: our milestone 125th anniversary and our brand-new Chamber address. Join us for a pre-work party to see the new office, connect with members and enjoy some coffee and breakfast.
“What better way to mark 125 years of inventing the future than by launching a bold, next chapter in the life of the Chamber. Our new space is all about quality growth and positive change, and I want to personally invite everyone to come and check it out.” – David G. Brown, Chamber president & CEO
Want a sneak peek of the renovations?
Check out our latest KETV NewsWatch 7 interview.