OMAHA, Neb., May 3, 2022 – The Greater Omaha Chamber announced today the recipients of a 2022 Business Excellence Award have been chosen.
With nearly 70 nominations, 16 winners were ultimately selected. The selection committee chose the top companies from each category (Innovation, Leadership, Philanthropy & Sustained Excellence).
“Despite all of the challenges of the last few years, the Greater Omaha area business community continues to be an important example of success, generosity and leadership. These businesses being recognized are all doing something right and the Chamber is proud to thank them for their efforts,” said David G. Brown, President and CEO, Greater Omaha Chamber.
The winners of a Business Excellence Award are:
- Project Harmony Child Advocacy Center
- Carol Joy Holling Camp, Conference and Retreat Center
- Fontenelle Forest
- i3 Bank
- Omaha Public Power District
- Boys Town
- Children’s Hospital & Medical Center
- Hawkins Construction Company
- Omaha Children’s Museum
- Omaha Conservatory of Music
- BFF Omaha
- Carson Wealth
- Tri-Faith Initiative
The 2021 Small Business of the Year is: Stable Gray
The milestone recipients are:
- Amur Equipment Finance
- A-Relief Services, Inc.
- Constellation West
- Fast-Trac Freight Services, Inc.
- First Star Recycling
- Forest Green Lawn & Landscaping, LLC
- Heartland Properties, Inc.
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites @ Ameristar
- Lastime Roofing
- Lovely Skin
- Magnum Development
- Markel Specialty
- Mercedes-Benz of Omaha
- Midlands Choice
- Nebraska Medicine
- Notre Dame Housing, Inc.
- OMNE Partners
- Payroll Maxx LLC
- Slate Architecture, Inc.
- Smith, Slusky, Pohren & Rogers, LLP
- Stortz Financial Group
- Student Transportation of America Inc.
- Suiter Swantz Intellectual Property
- The Alliance Group
- Access Elevator and Lifts, Inc.
- Charles Schwab
- Combined Health Agencies Drive (CHAD)
- Data Axle
- DC Centre
- Grandmother’s Inc. dba Don & Millies
- Hyatt Hotel Reservation Center
- International Nutrition
- Masimore, Magnuson & Associates P.C.
- Millard Manufacturing Corp.
- Palco Industrial Marking and Labeling, Inc.
- Santa Monica House
- Special Olympics Nebraska
- Edward J. Heck & Sons Co.
- Fisher Fixture
- Mitchell & Associates
- Nebraska Iowa Supply Co., Inc.
- Sadoff Iron & Metal Company
- T.O. Haas Tire
- Westside Community Schools
- Edward Jones Investments
- Salem Baptist Church
- Warren Distribution
- Omaha Musicians Association
- Doane University
- Northwestern Mutual of Nebraska
About Greater Omaha
Greater Omaha is a No. 1 ranked up-and-coming-tech hotspot, a “top 10 best place to live on a $60,000 salary” and was named America’s No. 2 Best Small City by Resonance Consultancy. Greater Omaha is home to more than 30 communities and nearly 1 million people.
About the Greater Omaha Chamber
The mission of the Greater Omaha Chamber is to champion a thriving business community and a prosperous region through visionary leadership and collaboration.