Fulfilling your company’s potential.
A comprehensive approach to ensuring our certified small and emerging businesses (SEBs) are ready to bid and capitalize on new projects – and reach their strategic goals.
Free and open to all existing and potential small and emerging businesses.
• Build capacity, break down barriers and increase opportunities for certified SEBs to serve construction-related and professional services companies
• Create a substantial group of certified SEB firms with acceptable credit and infrastructure that allows them to access financial resources and grow successfully
REACH is a collaborative effort, combining resources from many entities to help SEBs grow and prosper.
|REACH your potential
We’ll take you through the process of becoming a certified small and emerging business in the City of Omaha.
|REACH new opportunities
We’re dedicated to providing training for entrepreneurs and individuals — developing the talent needed in our region’s construction industry.
We work with community partners across the region to provide educational and technical assistance in the following areas:
• Bidding techniques and procedures
• Bond preparedness
• Credit expansion
• Credit remediation
• Financial reporting basics
• Human resources
• Plan reading
|REACH new partners
We’ll connect you with project owners, general contractors and A&E firms to develop relationships and create opportunities to bid on upcoming projects.
|REACH the next level
We’ll match your SEB with financing opportunities to meet your needs and specific situation.
An Opportunity: Projects far exceed the capacity of our regions current SEB pool.
• City of Omaha
• University of Nebraska Medical Center
• Metropolitan Community College
• Seventy Five North Revitalization Corp.
• Catholic Charities Micro Business Program
• Nebraska Business Development Center
• Nebraska Enterprise Fund
• Nebraska Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
• Society for Marketing Professional Services