With approximately 150 Omaha professionals ready to initiate new relationships, exchange business cards and enjoy fresh-brewed coffee – Coffee & Contacts is a great way to jump-start your day.
Hosted by various Omaha businesses and locations, the 90-minute come-and-go-as-you-please event introduces you to member businesses you may not be familiar with, while you introduce yourself to others who offer the best potential for you.
Our next Coffee & Contacts is coming up soon. To view the details and to register, see the individual event information below.
If you plan on joining us for more than one Coffee & Contacts this year, be sure you register for each event individually.
You’re a connection expert, and you’re invited to start the morning right with one of Greater Omaha’s longest-running, relationship-building endeavors in the region: Coffee and Contacts.
Make your mark as a table vendor at this recurring event for Greater Omaha’s movers and shakers.
From business owners to corporation executives, nonprofit coordinators to solopreneurs, you’ll meet the people who want to meet you, and who crave the services you have to make their business better.
Each Coffee and Contacts offers a warm soiree with more than 100 area influencers; and, as a table vendor, you’re invited to put your best business foot forward with samples, brochures, flyers, and more.
Only five table vendors are selected for each Coffee and Contacts; so, don’t miss the opportunity to be part of this elite group. Tables are available on a first come, first serve basis. To reserve your spot, view the Coffee and Contacts dates below, pick the event you’d like to host at and follow the vendor registration link.
Late Fee or Walk-in: Not Available
- Payment is due to secure the space.
- Set-up begins at 7 a.m. and needs to be completed by 7:30 a.m.
- Tables cannot be removed, or left unattended, prior to 9 a.m.
- Each vendor will be provided a 6ft table and black tablecloth. Remaining items and materials are the responsibility of the vendor.
- Free-standing displays must not exceed the tablespace and must be set up by 7:30 a.m. on the day of the event. Please be courteous and do not block other tables.
- Vendors can do a drawing at their table, but it will not be announced over the mic. Vendors are responsible for contacting the winner.
- All parties are responsible for removal of equipment by 9:30 a.m. on the day of the event.
- Seven days notice is required if the reserving business cancels. No refunds will be granted after this date.
2019 Coffee & Contacts
Please contact Kristy Fortenbury, Manager – Special Events
If the Omaha Public School District is closed for inclement weather, the event will be canceled.
Photo and Video Release:
By registering and participating in this event, you consent to the recording of your likeness, image, and/or voice and authorize the Greater Omaha Chamber to use photographs, video, and audio recordings containing your likeness, image, and/or voice in any medium for any purpose.