The All Rise Rally is a monthly happy hour to celebrate new entrants into the Startup Ecosystem, acknowledge the progress, traction, and outcomes Fellows are making within the program, and to recognize all of the sponsors and backers that allow The Startup Collaborative to carry forward. Part new Fellow Initiation. Part badging ceremony. Part tribe building.
The April All Rise Rally was another crowd pleaser. Momentum is building. This tribe is growing.
Some of the concepts presented included…
- Software to generate more efficient pricing and fuel tax calculation for the transportation industry.
- A peer-to-peer lending platform that wants to disrupt the payday loan industry. (Think Venmo meets etrade.)
- A transportation rate generator and tracker for the ocean freight forwarding industry. (Somewhere between Trivago and UPS tracking.)
- Subscription service to local art for local art patrons. (It’s like Rent the Runway but for art.)
- A marketplace and network for top talent 1099s and employers. (ZipRecruiter meets Upwork.)
- Preventive mapping tool to help architects, construction companies and employers ensure they are ADA compliant.
- Buyer-demand tool for home sellers.
- Modern ecommerce and capsule wardrobe for tall women. (Think Warby Parker of tall fashion!)
- Customized ecommerce for lady sports fans. (Think CustomInk meets J. Crew!)
Excited for next month’s celebration! Join us.