Omaha Executive Institute
The Omaha Executive Institute (OEI) is a program offered by the Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce exclusively for senior level executives and their spouses who are new to their positions and/or new to the community. OEI is offered once a year, beginning in the fall, with eight sessions. Enrollment is limited to 35 individuals. The program explores the issues, challenges and opportunities of Greater Omaha. Topics are selected to help participants understand the environment in which they are now doing business.
Seminars are held in the evening from 5-9 p.m. Each seminar begins with a reception and concludes with dinner, giving participants the opportunity to interact with speakers and other participants. Tuition for the program is $4,300 per couple, $2,150 per person. Deadline for enrollment in the program is mid-August.
- Broaden the participants’ working knowledge of the community by providing an accelerated overview of Omaha’s economic, political, and civic structure, its resources and leadership.
- Acquaint participants with formal and informal decision-making channels in Omaha.
- Provide opportunities to visit unique locations.
- Introduce members to contemporaries in diverse organizations.
- Assist participants in connecting with community activities consistent with their interests, experiences, and availability.
- Offered once a year
- Enrollment limited to 35 individuals
- Seminars are held in the evening from 5–9 p.m.
- Each seminar begins with a reception and concludes with dinner, giving participants the opportunity to interact with speakers and other participants.
- Tuition for the program: $4,300 per couple, $2,150 per person.
2019-20 Schedule of Seminars
Thursday, Nov. 12 | Government
Thursday, Dec. 10 | Quality of Life
Thursday, Jan. 14 | Healthcare & Human Services
Thursday, Feb. 11 | Economy & Business
Thursday, Mar. 11 | Education
Thursday, Apr. 6 | Growth & Development
Spring 2021 | USSTRATCOM