Omaha Executive Institute
The Omaha Executive Institute, a program of the Greater Omaha Chamber, is offered exclusively for senior level executives (who are new to their positions and/or new to the community) and their spouses.
The program explores the issues, challenges and opportunities of Greater Omaha to help participants understand the environment in which they are now doing business.
- Offered once a year
- Enrollment limited to 35 individuals
- Seminars are held in the evening from 5-9 p.m.
- Each seminar begins with a reception and concludes with dinner, giving participants the opportunity to interact with speakers and other participants.
- Tuition for the program: $4,300 per couple, $2,150 per person.
- Broaden the participants’ working knowledge of the community by providing an accelerated overview of Omaha’s economic, political, and civic structure, its resources and leadership.
- Acquaint participants with the formal and informal decision-making channels in Omaha.
- Provide opportunities to visit unique locations.
- Introduce members to contemporaries in diverse organizations.
- Assist participants in connecting with community activities consistent with their interests, experiences, and availability.
2017-2018 Schedule of Seminars
- Tuesday, Aug. 22: Sense of Place
- Tuesday, Sept. 19: Growth and Development
- Thursday, Oct. 12: Government
- Thursday, Nov. 9: Healthcare & Human Services
- Thursday, Dec. 7: Quality of Life
- Thursday, Jan. 11: Education
- Thursday, Feb. 8: Economy and Business
- Spring 2018: USSTRATCOM