Introducing Boss & Co., the next iteration of the Chamber’s popular BOSS program.
Open to all presidents/CEOs/owners and their potential successors, Boss & Co. is specifically-designed to:
- Connect and elevate a growing number of visionary leaders
- Address challenges you and your peers face
- Expand your knowledge of the community
The Greater Omaha Chamber launched Leadership Omaha in 1978 to develop effective leaders who will strengthen and transform the community. LO is now celebrating its 40th anniversary! A selection committee of program alumni and Chamber board members ensures that each class of 45 to 48 participants reflects the diversity of the community-at-large.
Leadership Omaha Alumni Association
Graduates of Leadership Omaha, and similar programs from other communities, are eligible to become members of the Leadership Omaha Alumni Association. LOAA facilitates communication among its members and provides information about current community issues and needs, all with the goal of establishing, promoting and fostering leadership in Omaha.
- Hosting periodic events to encourage interaction between association members and the community. (The website is not to be used for mass marketing of products, services or events not related to LOAA.)
- The Board Bank. LOAA helps serve the needs of community organizations by connecting them with appropriate Leadership Omaha graduates. The Board Bank is being redesigned at this time.
- The Goldstein Outstanding Young Leader Award, a book scholarship awarded to students who have lived in public housing during their high school years. Since 1988, 38 students have received $44,890 in scholarships to attend college.
Goldstein Award Chair: Tracy Mitchell (Class 25), assistant principal – Marrs Middle School, Omaha Public Schools
The Omaha Executive Institute is offered exclusively for senior level executives (who are new to their positions and/or new to the community) and their spouses.
The program explores the issues, challenges and opportunities of Greater Omaha to help participants understand the environment in which they are now doing business.