The REACH Beyond Mentoring Program was launched in June of 2017 to provide structured resource to top performing small and emerging construction contractors to get them to the next level. A selection committee reviews applications, interviews candidates and chooses the class of 10-15 protégés.
REACH Beyond Goals
- Leadership – Equipped with tools to inspire and motivate others
- Knowledge – Exposed to industry leaders and best practices
- Relationship – Strong and diverse networks and partnerships
- Program is open to Greater Omaha area small & emerging construction firms that have been in business for a minimum of 2 years
- MUST be a registered REACH participant. If not registered, join today.
- Program tuition: $1,750 (Program Value: $3,500)
- Program runs from June – May with monthly pillars and quarterly seminars.
Applications for Class 2 will be available online March 26, 2018, and accepted through April 27, 2018.
Program participants must complete all requirements to graduate.
Applications must be completed in one sitting. Please ensure to set aside one hour of uninterrupted time to dedicate towards providing thorough and thoughtful responses to the application questions.
REACH Beyond 2018-2019 Dates for Class 2
Pre-Seminar | Tuesday, May 22 from 12 – 1:30 p.m.
Opening Reception & 1st Quarter Seminar | Friday, June 22 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Pre-Pillar – Get to Know Your Mentor | July
Pillar I – Costs & Estimating | August
Pillar II – Accounting | September
Pillar III – Business Administration & Management | October
2nd Quarter Seminar | Thursday, October 11 from 2:30 – 4 p.m.
Pillar IV – Human Resources | November
Pillar V – GC’s Choice | December
Pillar VI – Business Development | January
3rd Quarter Seminar | Thursday, February 7 from 2:30 – 4 p.m.
Pillar VII – Safety | February
Pillar VIII – Leadership Development, Talent & Workforce Development | March
Pillar IX – Business Culture | April
Closing & 4th Quarter Seminar | Friday, May 17 from 3:30 – 5 p.m.
Graduation Reception | Friday, May 17 from 5 – 6:30 p.m.