REACH Beyond Mentoring Program
The REACH Beyond Mentoring Program was launched in June of 2017 to provide a structured resource to top-performing small and emerging construction contractors to get them to the next level. A selection committee reviews applications, interviews candidates and chooses the class of 10-15 protégés.
REACH Beyond Goals
- Leadership – Equipped with tools to inspire and motivate others
- Knowledge – Exposed to industry leaders and best practices
- Relationship – Strong and diverse networks and partnerships
- Program is open to Greater Omaha area small & emerging construction firms that have been in business for a minimum of 2 years
- MUST be a registered REACH participant. If not registered, join today.
- Program tuition: $1,750 (Program Value: $3,500)
- Program runs from June – May with monthly pillars and quarterly seminars.