Jay Shetty opened up the event and provided us an inspiring keynote on how we can move forward with our lives as YPs. Finishing the event, we had Wes Moore close out the event with a motivational and emotional keynote on how YPs can and have driven fundamental change.
Throughout the two days, we heard from an array of top-notch speakers ranging in topics yet centered on the theme of metamorphosis. Speakers included:
To have a little fun between sessions, we hosted experience rooms with local businesses.
- Coffee Tour with Hardy Coffee Co.
- Brewery Tour with Site-1-Brewing
- Tea Experience with Artemis Teas
- Local Music Showcase with Omaha Musicians’ Association
- HIIT Workout with Torva Fit Club
- Yoga with One Tree Yoga
One of the most exciting parts of the YP Summit are the community awards! We hosted our annual Change Maker panel as well as featured our Rising Star Winner.
Congratulations to Mahika Kanchanam for being this year’s recipient of the Rising Star Award.
This award honors individuals with a consistently high level of professional achievement, strong leadership qualities and commitment to the community. Rising Stars shine through social, corporate or philanthropic efforts.
Thanks to our sponsor Google for helping to make this award possible.
2022 YP Summit – Get Involved!
- Planning Committee: https://bit.ly/yp-summit-22
- Breakout Speaker: http://bit.ly/22-yp-summit-breakout