Applications to serve on the Greater Omaha Chamber Young Professionals Council are open.
If you or someone you know is interested in helping the Chamber attract and retain the nation’s top talent to our region, consider applying for the YP Council. Applications are live and will close Monday, Sept. 30 at 11:59 p.m. Apply here.
A selection team consisting of existing YP Council members will review applications and extend interviews. Interviews will be conducted Oct. 14 and 15 from 3 to 8 p.m.
Serving on the YP Council includes the following:
- Fulfill a 3-year term
- Support and partner with the Chamber staff in advancing our mission, vision, purpose and priority areas
- Attend 75 percent of monthly YP Council meetings either virtually or in person
- Come prepared to YP Council meetings having read the full agenda and supporting documents
- To the best of your ability, attend events including YP Summit, State of Our City and other committee events
- Communicate via Slack and email, and treat fellow YP Council members with respect
- Contribute $100 in annual dues
- Actively participate in at least one committee
If you have additional questions about the process, please reach out to our Selection Chair, Ashley Turner.