Our Young Professional’s Online Engagement Directory has launched and community groups are welcome to join. Available to everyone, the directory now features organizations and groups with opportunities for young professionals to engage online. We invite you to add your group to our growing list of organizations.
Just follow these easy steps:
- Visit our Online Engagement Directory by clicking on the Get Involved page. Check out our areas and fields of interest.
- If you think your organization or group has opportunities for young professionals to engage — fill out the form!
- Tell us a bit more. Insert a brief description of your group. Describe 1-3 action steps YPs can take to engage with you (ex. volunteer, join our board, help plan an event, etc.), and add your contact information and website.
- Check the focus area your group fits best with so our YPs can sort and browse the areas that interest them the most. And don’t forget to also check that you are a Council of Companies member too.
- We’ll review your submission and get it online within a day or so.
You can also update your information on your existing entry at any time by filling out the Update Information Request form at the bottom of the page. Thank you and we hope to see your group online soon.
P.S. — If you are a nonprofit, you may also want to consider submitting your organization to ShareOmaha.org. The GOCYP proudly supports Share Omaha’s mission to DO GOOD!