Doing Business with India
Friday, August 25, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Emerging Markets Forum: Doing Business with India – The Opportunities and the Obstacles
Explore current market opportunities – and potential partnerships – in and with one of the world’s largest markets.
- Overview of India’s business landscape by Mr. Jagat Shah, Vice Chairman – United States India Importers Council (USIIC)
- Special India briefing by the Consulate General, Mr. Anupam Ray
- Panel discussion with local businesses operating in India or with Indian companies
- The latest pulse on Prime Minister Modi’s policies
- Up-to-date information on current tax and regulatory affairs including the new Indian Goods and Services Tax (GST)
View More Agenda and Speaker Information
- $25 for Chamber and MITA members
- $35 for non-members
- $15 for students
Opportunities abound for your company, university, nonprofit or trade association.
A special thanks to our partners:
Need more information? Please contact Ashly Van Houten, 402-233-7151.
|University of Nebraska-Omaha
College of Business
6708 Pine St.
Mammel Hall, Room 122